This document introduces how to configure and use Local User Auth authentication.
1. Go to HotSpot > ServiceZone Settings to enable the HTTPS Redirect and Select the subnet for authentication.
Use 192.168.100.0/24 as an example.
2. Go to HotSpot > Local Portal Settings Authentication Method as Loca User Auth.
3. Go to HotSpot > Local Portal create Local User Accounts.
Click Add to load the following page and configure the username and password for the formal user account.
4. After all configurations, you can use your wireless client to connect to APs wireless network and there will be a pop-up portal authentication webpage when you try to open any HTTP website as shown in the picture below. Input the user account, and you can go to the Internet.
5. You can check your wireless client device’s status in “Authorized Users” Page.