AP Controller supports “Onekey ” authentication, one kind of free access portal authentication. Portal webpage with advertisements can be pushed to guests, and guests can go to the Internet with Onekey operation. Onekey authentication is widely used by cafes, shopping malls, and airports, and so on. This document will introduce how to configure Onekey Online authentication on WI-Tek AP/AC serial products.
1. Go to HotSpot > Local Portal configure page, and you should select the Authentication Type as "OneKey Auth".
Here you can upload your customized picture for more vivid advertisement.
2. Go to HotSpot > Service Zone configure page, and you select the authentication subnet.
3. Go to Wirelcss > AP Group Create an SSIDs entry with “Open” to match your VLANs.
4. After all configurations, you can connect to the wireless network, and it will pop up a portal authentication webpage when you try to open any HTTP website as shown in the picture below.
5. You can check your wireless client device’s status in “Authorized Users” Page.