This article will show you how to use a cloud account to manage an AP.
There are basically two steps：
- Enable AP cloud management.
- Input binding code.
Sign up for a free cloud account. If you don’t know how to do that, please refer to
1.Log into the AP's administration interface and click the cloud button.
2. Click the cloud button to manually switch the cloud management mode.
3. You need to log in to the cloud account and find the binding code，then click to copy.
4. Log back into AP's administration interface. Enter the binding code on the AP and click Save.
5. Wait a few seconds, You found AP on the AP List.
6. Click buy to open remote access tunnel.
7. As long as the AP is online, you can remotely access the AP through the domain name.