1. Access the gateway's management webpage, go to HotSpot > PPPoE Server.
2. Enable PPPoE Server, you can use default parameters without special requirements.
NOTE: IP Address pool must be different range from LAN IP address range. .
Service Binding interface: The PPPoE Server allows multiple subnet interfaces to be specified.
3. Go to HotSpot > Local Users and Click on the Add button.
Enter Username and Password, here we entered"20200101"for account name and "20200101" for password.
Under Due Time , We set the expiration date for the account.
Finally, click CONFIRM
Configuring PPPoE Client on PC (Windows 7)
1. Click on Start > Control Panel > Network and Internet > Network and Sharing Center.
2. Click on Set up a new connection or network.
Select Connect to the Internet.
Select Broadband (PPPoE)
Enter "20200101" for Username and "20200101" for Password, and then click on Connect.
The PPPoE Connection is established, you can access the Internet now.
You can view detailed information of account.